ماژول URL Redirects 301, 302, 303 and 404 – SEO Module محصول lineagrafica برای پرستاشاپ می باشد. اگر در وب سایت فروشگاهی خود که با پرستاشاپ طراحی کرده اید صفحاتی دارید که با خطای 301 یا 302 یا 303 و یا 404 مواجه می شوید این ماژول برای مدیریت و هدایت این خطاها بسیار کاربردی می باشد و سئوی سایت شما را بهینه تر می نمایید.
- این افزونه برای پرستاشاپ 1.6 قابل استفاده است.
Create an unlimited number of 301, 302 and 303 URL redirects to optimize the SEO of your website and avoid the 404 errors. Also includes a CSV importer to create redirects in bulk.
- 301 - URL permanently moved to a new location
- 302 - URL temporarily moved to a new location.
- 303 - GET method used to retrieve information
- internal redirects inside the same domain (to fix 404 errors for example)
- external redirects between two shops for migration (please read carefully the lines below to see if the module is suitable for you)
- if your old shop and your new shop have the exact same domain
- OR if your old shop has a different domain name AND if it is a PrestaShop store (in this case, the redirect module should be installed on the old PrestaShop)
- if your old shop has a different domain name and is not a PrestaShop shop
- OR if your PrestaShop store is installed on a subdomain (for example www.domain.com/prestashop/) and you need to redirect some pages at the root of the domain or from another subdomain (the module would only be able to redirect the urls that starts by www.domain.com/prestashop/)
- Add the old URI without http or https, www and domain name (it must start with "/"). Example: /en/women/old-tshirt.html. It will be automatically applied to the domain on which the module is installed (if you use a multistore, choose on top of the page the shop for which you want the redirect to apply).
- Add the new URL with http or https, www and domain name (it must start with "http" or "https"). Example: http://www.domain.com/en/women/new-tshirt.html
- Choose the type of redirect (301, 302 or 303)
- Click on "Create the redirect"
- Create a CSV file with Excel (a CSV file is included inside the module as an example)
- Write in the first column all your old URIs, one per line, without http or https, www and domain name (they must start with "/"). Example: /en/women/old-tshirt.html (it will be automatically applied to the domain set in the 4th column)
- Write in the second column all the new URLs, one per line, with http or https, www and domain name (they must start with "http" or "https"). Example: http://www.domain.com/en/women/new-tshirt.html
- Write in the third column the type of redirect you want for each line (301, 302 or 303)
- Write in the forth column the ID of the shop for which you want the old URI of the column A applies (multistore). If you don't use the multistore system, just write by default “1” so that the redirect applies to your domain
- Save the file, open the module, click on “Browse”, find the file and click on “Upload the CSV file” to create all these redirects automatically
- The button "Pages not found" allows you to generate a CSV file that contains all the pages not found on your shop (the file can be easily edited and uploaded later inside our module to create redirects quickly for these pages)
- The button "Export all redirects" allows you to export the redirects created inside our module in a CSV file to order to save them
- The buttons "Delete" and "Delete all redirects" allows you at any time to delete one redirect or to delete all of them
- A warning orange indicator is displayed in the redirect table if several redirects exist for the same page
- A warning red indicator is displayed in the redirect table if the format of a redirect is not correct
- Unlimited number of URL redirects
- 3 types of URL redirects : 301, 302 and 303
- Perfect to redirect products, categories, CMS, cart...
- Can be used to create internal redirects inside a domain
- Can be used for migration (read the description above to see if suitable for you)
- Create redirects individually (one by one)
- Import redirects in bulk inside the module via a CSV file
- Generate a CSV file that contains all the pages not found on your shop
- Export redirects in CSV file (save)
- Warnings to avoid duplicates and wrong format
- Removal of 404 errors
- Improvement of your SEO
- Improvement of your customer experience
- No interaction with the .htaccess
- Compatible with multistore
- Free and quality support provided within 90 days after the purchase of the module to help you in case of problems with the module
- the "SEO & URLs" feature of PrestaShop
- the module "Advanced URL" only if the option "Redirect: None" is selected in the module "Advanced URL"
- the module "Pretty URLs", unless you remove on your FTP the override /override/classes/Dispatcher.php created by this module
- On PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7, the module creates automatically an override of the FrontController.php class so that you don't have to modify anything.
- On PrestaShop 1.4, there is no override, instead you have to copy/paste a piece of code into the FrontController.php file (everything is explained in details in the PDF documentation provided with the module)