ماژول نمایش تصاویر گیف در پرستاشاپ با نام تجاری PrestaShop animated gif module supports resizing gif product images برای نمایش تصاویر GIF در پرستاشاپ است.
Animated gif module for PrestaShop to support gif images perfectly by using Imagemagic. It's popular and fancy to use animated gif product images and animated banners, animated gif pictures are eye catching, they can provide more information.
Major benefits of using this Animated gif module for PrestaShop.
- Ability to upload Animated gif product images.
- Keep animation when generating thumbnails.
- Working for product images, category images, manufacturer images, logo, banners, etc.
- Compatible with most 3rd party modules.
This module and the ImageMagick for PrestaShop with AJAX generator high quality images are the same module. The reason why using two product pages is that the module provides exactly two different features, which mean all the information on the other product page also works for this module.
GIF VS mp4.
It's popular and fancy to show information to the customer using animation, gif and mp4 can both do the job, you can consider gif as soundless small mp4. In terms of being used as product images and banners, I think GIF is better.
- Gif is supported everywhere. Mp4 isn't support on some browsers and some devices.
- Gif can be managed as all other images. It's not possibly to manage .mp4 videos in the Image section on the back office product page.
Keep animation when generating thumbnails.
This module generates thumbnails for gif images according to the size of your image types, which means animated gif thumbnails are all clear and sharp.
Compatible with most 3rd party modules.
PrestaShop provides a native way to upload images, this module is compatible with modules which use the native to upload images. Some modules using their own ways to upload images, this module isn't compatible with them.
- Requires Imagemagic extension. You can find information like what's imagemagic, how to install imagemagic, how to check if imagemagic is installed on this page ImageMagick for PrestaShop module.
- PrestaShop 1.6.
- PrestaShop 1.7.
- All themes for PrestaShop 1.6 and PrestaShop 1.7.
Don't worry about that, that won't case any damages. Thumbnails are truly animated gif, they reason why we keep their name extension still be jpg is to have the best compatibility, the same reason as PrestaShop use jpg name extension for .png images.
As long as the progress bar is all green, like the picture below, it means the image has already been uploaded, you can do other changes or save & leave at any moment to use this module's ajax generator to generate thumbnails. The reason is that when you upload images on the back office product page, PrestaShop generates thumbnails immediately, since the time of generating thumbnails for gif is longer than the time for jpg, so time out error is the reason why the uploading progress bar never disappears. You can consider that a gif is a picture which contains several layers of picture, if a gif contains 5 layers(frames), then to generate thumbnails of the gif may take 5 times longer than a jpg picture.
If some of your product images are gif, then set the "How may images per time" to 1, set the "Max execution time" to about 240.