ماژول افزایش سرعت قالب پاندا و قالب ترنسفرمر برای پرستاشاپ با نام تجاری Advanced page cache module for prestashop بسیار قدرتمند و سازگاری کامل با قالب پاندا
Advanced page cache module is a useful server-side module to save dynamic web pages to static HTML pages and send the static html pages to users, by doing so to greatly improve server-side speed. The more modules you've installed, the more time will be saved. Why you need to use this cache module? Generally this module could increase server side loading time for 5+ times.
In order to have a better understanding of this module usages, let us take a look at what makes up Page loading time first.
What makes up Page loading time.
The page loading time is made up of two big parts:
- Server side loading time.
- Front end loading time.
The server-side performance is the same important as the front end performance, your page will be extremely fast when you optimize both of them.
For most PrestaShop site owners, we just need to do improvements which are easy and budget-friendly, absolutely no needs to a pursue 100 scores, that's for ultimate advanced users. For example:
- Doing all basic improvements requires $50 and 10 hours, the result is that the total page loading time get reduced for 2 seconds.
- Doing other high level improvements requires $500 and 50 hours, the result is that the total page loading time get reduced for another 1 second.
Then doing all basic improvements is enough for most PrestaShop site owners.
Major components affect total page loading time
- Server side loading time.
- Computer performance.
- Browser performance.
- The number of requests.
- The total size of images*
- The total size of Js/css files
- The total size of Font files
- Front end loading time.
- Server performance.
- Server configuration.
- Location of server.
- Code quality.
- The number of modules.
How this advanced cache module works.
All pages of a PrestaShop site are dynamic pages. Here are brief processes, which will be run, When you visit a dynamic page.
- PrestaShop runs and queries data from database.
- PrestaShop calls modules to run.
- Both PrestaShop and modules fetch data to template files
- Sends content back to you.
How long the page loading time can be reduced by this module.
There are two ways to know that.
- Check the statistic board tab on this module. This is the accuracy way, because beside server cup usage and memory usage, no other factors affect the result.
- Use the Google page insights to check. On the result of Google page insights, look for TTFB(Time To First Byte), although network condition affects TTFB, TTFB is still good indicator of how long your server takes to send a response back, , the shorter TTFB the better. To know more about TTFB, please check this article posted by Google Keep Server Response Times Low. With this module TTFB will be reduced a lot.
You may ask "Can I use Google page insights, GTmetrix, Pingdom and YSlow to check how long the page loading time has been reduced?" Those tools are basically for the front end performance, the server side performance only takes a small portion of the result, so those tools can't show clearly how much the server side performance has been improved, if you do a lot of tests on them.
Here are data I got on PrestaShop 126.96.36.199 + Transformer theme
Ability to cache pages created by 3rd party modules.
This module is flexibility, it not only is able to cache PrestaShop's native pages, but also is able to cache page created by 3rd party modules. Ability to cache pages created by 3rd party modules, like blog modules, faq modules, review modules, etc.
You can see how much time this module saves on a statistic board where you can see these data.
- Which pages have been cached.
- How many times a cached page has been viewed.
- How many times a cached page has been refreshed.
- How long is the server side load time for every cached page.
- How long is the server side load time for pages which have not been cached.
It's also be able to use a small window on the front office to show detailed information of how this cache module works. Note, don't enable the window when your site goes live.
- Compatible with PrestaShop 1.7 and PrestaShop 1.6.
- Compatible with almost all themes.
- Compatible with debug mode. Ability to enable the cache when in debug mode.
- Compatible with most 3rd party modules: This module is compatible with most 3rd modules without any code changes.
- Compatible with multi store feature: This module is compatible with PestaShop multi store feature, you can enable the cache for one or all stores under the multistore. Note you need to buy one license of this module for each store.
- Compatible with the front office security feature. You can find the "Increase front office security" setting on the "BO>Shop parameters>General" page, it's used to improve PrestaShop's security by adding dynamic token to front office pages. This cache module can handle this well to make sure you can have a fast & security front office.
Ability to don't use cache for logged users.
For example the cache version of a site's homepage is the same for every user, but that's going to work logged users, because of the username or some other information shows on the homepage are be different for different users. Two solutions for this.
- Disable cache for logged users.
- Tick all user info related modules as dynamic modules on the "DYNAMIC MODULES" tab. For example, the "Customer Sign in link" module, the Wishlist module.
Not all content need to be cached, for example the viewed product module, it can't be cached, because of once it's cached, the module show the same content for all users, that's wrong. With the dynamic content feature you can set any content of your site to be dynamic, dynamic content won't be cached.
- Customize cache duration: You can set the cache duration, recommended value is one day.
- You can choose pages you want theme to be cached, such as homepage, the product page, the category page, the CMS page, or any other pages created 3rd modules.
- Manage dependence hook: in some themes(such as Transformer theme or panda theme), there are some hooks must be executed before any other modules loaded, there is a possibility to inject those hooks easily.
- Ignore some extra parameters. Some modules may add extra parameters to urls, because of url is used to identity pages, extra parameters may cause the same page getting cached to for several times, just because of urls are different, this module can solve the problem by ignoring those parameters.
- Cache for restricted countries: This module can cache pages for all restricted countries. You can set on the "Geolocation" page.
- CDN or media server support. This module can work fine when you are using a CDN or a media server.